Tuesday, January 6, 2009

School....

Since yesterday during Home Econs teacher ask if i wanna be HE rap i said anything then end up have to print out the HE Holi homework for the whole class! Then I went to hawker eat then i went home... then i bathe everything then i print the holi HW till 10pm cos i have to edit my own one cos i dun have the copy then i slept too... then i ask clara help me edit!! then i print out the printer no paper 3 times leh n i always put one thich stack leh! then i also print the thigns for the HE brochure then i did it and the i watch love blossom n Little Nonya.... then i finish my work, print finish my mom came home then i ask her sign letter then we ate ice-cream and then i packed my things and at 11pm i slept then this morning i woke up at 6 then i went sch i forgot got pe until i halfway to sch so i go home and take then cannot sign in then after that got class then during pe take height n weight dunno why i grew shorter from 164 become 162.5 so sad then i 60kg leh! then clara ask if i wan go gym with her every sunday then i say i ask my mom then after sch i ask my mom if i can go gym n everyday afer sch can eat near sch then go home she say can... then for the gym thing she say ask wat time everything she say confirm first... then me, clara and mavis went to mos burger at AMK Hub to eat then after that i come home then i read fanfic then so tired now... gd nite

No comments: