Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day With My Frens

Today was like totally fun! Actually the later part of today was fun... in the morning when i woke up i read fanfic till 11+ then i got bored so i asked my mom if i could follow her to work then she agree and then i went with her to hougang mall and we ate pasta mania actually is only me cos my mom didn't want to eat since she ate... then i went home and then biscuit called me around 4.30 saying tat she reached li ting's house when we are supposed to meet at 5... then my mom fetched me there... after tat i went up to her house and then after we sit awhile then we go AMK Industrial Park to play i wore my skates there and they brought their badminton rackets to play badminton there... then after awhile it rained then we went back... on the way back i fell... cos there was the pathway and then i didn't noe there was a step cos it looked like a slope down and then i felll but i didn't hit my head only my leg got scratched... then i sit there awhile in pain and biscuit and li ting ask me question say sry... all those things and then the police officer came out to ask if i alright and if i need go hospital or something like that then i say dunnid.. and then i took off the rollerblades and then we walk back her house and then i saw the scratches and then li ting and biscuit went to get plaster for me... and then we went back and then after awhile we went to AMK Hub to eat and play arcade... we ate macdonalds and then we went to the arcade and then we played alot of games and we got 100+ tickets and then we only traded them for 3 mechanical pencils... then we left and then i went to the bus interchange and then beside me got one guy stare at my side then i look to the side and saw a woman there and then i stare at her cos i dunno wat she wan n then she just point then i ut down my leg... she very wat leh... nvr say anything how to expect ppl to noe... then after tat she and her fren/husband/boyfren i dunno keep looking over to me leh! Tat lady so ugly some more... her cheeks like those bull dogs cheeks then her make-up look so ugly then she look like a fish leh! Then she painted her toe nails like those brown but not brown colour then her shoe got those like sequins one leh! and her hand so flabby then the bus come... on the bus going home i was bored then i go hear music and then one stop before shaw plaza i saw a lady that walked in with a guy and she look like the 5C or isit another class i dunno la teacher Evelyn Seck leh! Got the curly hair, wear spec then face like hers oso height also the same leh! And then i went down the bus and then i went home then i going to read fanfic... tata ppl

No comments: