Thursday, September 25, 2008

Exam Blues

Sigh..... Exams..... Sickening.... Sooooo Stress.... So nervous.... Scared i fail.... Retain..... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew! Nice relief..... lol. Today..... one girl in my class... well she kinda said my friend is acting 'in' as she called it... she seems to like insulting ppl alot.... yesterday... she even said i was biting my hair when i just put it in front of my mouth. Sigh... Exam starts tml.... sad.... but hope i can pass la... Chinese fail nvm.... other subjects must pass... Especially ENG!!! Even though i'm sure i cannot get 65% and higher... but at least i think i will pass.... i think... lol.Today i went to the library after sch... the maths hw so hard.... but at least it's ok. I saw some of my friends there so it's quite ok. But it is still very hard, lucky got ppl teach me how to do. Sigh... must go study le. T.T

No comments: