Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today's activities

Today i woke up at 7 i think... then i went to play my computer for awhile. After that i read my literature book until 10. At 10 i surf the net again. At 11.00 i went to bathe, then i get ready. After that i went out to eat. I went to waffle town and ate ham and egg waffle, my sis ate black pepper chicken chop and my mom ate grilled fish. Then we went to pasir ris to see the chalets as my mom's business parter said he wanted to celebrate my birthday, he said invite my friends as well, even though my birthday's in december. I went around pasir ris park to see the barbecue pit then went to see the chalets then in the end, we couldn't find anything... But i went home and checked the internet for anymore chalets like the costa sands resort. But it was so epensive... lol... and i just ate potato salad with lots of carrots and it was disgusting.... then i dun think at nite i'll be going out so i'll be studying... sigh.... exam period so busy....:( hope i do well la....:)

No comments: