Sunday, November 2, 2008

10th day of Sch Holiday and To Grandma's House I Go!

Today, i woke up at around 8+am again... then i slept in bed for awhile, then went to brush teeth and everything else... Since i rebonded my hair... i could not wear the headset... which i needed to use since my mom was still sleeping, so i went out to the living room... i played maple for 2h... i from orbis pq until train coz no one wan pt me... then i trained and trained and trained until my % from 47% to 67%... i did one quest and got 5% at once.. so happy! but i died once coz my com lag... sigh... if i didn't i think i will be at least 70% just now, then i went out with my dad, i asked him to bring me to AMK Hub to eat Pepper Lunch... then we went to tenchi to see comic, but the comic i wan is not there, then went back coz i wanted to go library, then my dad say go Toa Payoh one coz there bigger. So, on the way there, i went to the shop i bought the so called 'perfume' coz mine finishing soon, i bought the city collection one... the paris chic one...it is a mixture of raspberries and jasmine scent.. it is quite nice, i tried it... so me and my dad went to Toa Payoh Central after that... then at Toa Payoh Central, my dad started insulting woman! He said 'old or young all the same, you tell them go left, they go straight, u tell them go right, they go left, i finally understand... all woman are like that' I found it insulting so i hit him alot of times.. lol. but i stop before we entered the library... then i went to see if the cat warriors bk is there, but it was on loan, then we went to the teens section, but there the fiction and non-fiction all not nice one... so i went to the adult section to look about books on flowers, i wanted to know more about them... but then i couldn't find any... so i looked around some more and i saw 'history of china' then i went to the searching thing tat all the library have one, i go search for romance of the three kingdoms, i found some not on loan, so i went to check all the fiction and non-fiction on the teens lvl and ln the adults lvl... then we ended up at the information counter, the person said she go look, come back in 10 min but my dad say the person say 5 min then insult woman again! i kick him again.... but then surprisingly she came down in 5 min,but i heard and saw her mouth say is 10min... but in the end i borrowed two of the books coz the lady found them... then i went walking around Toa Payoh Central... but it was raining cats and dogs! So we walked to the sheltered places and finally got to Toa Payoh Central... then at around 4.30pm we went to find drinks, at 5pm, we headed to my grandma's house, coz if we went back, we'll immediately go out one, so we went to the bus stop and went to Potong Pasir since tat's where my grandma lives, then we were there until 7+pm, then come back, then type this, and then now going to play maple till i lvl! Today must lvl once, then tml must 50% so i better trai...NITE PPL!

No comments: