Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yesterday n Today... keke

Yesterday i woke at 12+pm... then i didn't feel like playing maple so i read the fanfics.... i reread some and 1 50+ chap one... n then i went to watch the 9pm show on chn 8 after tat i watched the 10pm show on chn U. then my sis came back around 20min ltr... with her fren n her frens brother... we were waiting for her ah pa to go our house since my sis did not have enough art materials... so my sis waiting for him along with everyone...i talkd with her frens brother... we got along quite well... n when my sister ah pa came, she, her fren n her ah pa went to do their work at the living rm...her frens brother was at the balcony drawing... i was sitting n talking to him... then i thought him how to play some card games... and he finally slept at 2+am... i helped my sis, played card games n played computer the whole night... i didn't sleep a wink... my sis said she was very tired... she even asked my maid to help her paint when my maid woke up... lol... but in the end it was done la... we all left the house at around 8.45am... then... onli my frens brother went to buy food... there was nothing much at the market since it was still early... soon we went home... my sis fren and her brother went home... while her ah pa went to our house again to take his bags... then he went home... in the end me n my sis sllept from 9am till 3pm, then my sis went out... n i read fanfics again... tonight must slp early! before 12 i must slp! so tml will wake up early! hard sia...):

No comments: