Saturday, November 15, 2008

The MMV I Made

3 days ago... i started making this MMV using the song Crushed... dunno by who... lol... today i finally finished it... but it was most of the last Chorus... after the 2nd verse... which is 41 pics made today... the rest was made yesterday and the day before..... other than that my time was spent on mapling... but this week slow... i from sunday lvl 57 until now onli lvl 59.. gonna lvl soon... 96% leh! but nobody wanna pq with me... last week was frm 53 to 57 i tink... but now getting harder to find pt.. sigh... my mmv's first comment is 'quite nice la' frm my dad... i included myself, one guy i dunno, clara, jasmine, shu mei, jia ling, amanda, debbie, andrienna n bun... sry if i use without permission... but i thought it will be nice using the pics... and my frens also in it... keke... but the mmv so hard... i wanna make another one... but ltr no time lvl... if wan to see the video tell me k? my sis dun allow me put on youtube... lol... ^^ these few days slp so late.... by the time the NUS concert that day... cannot wake up... sigh...

No comments: