Saturday, November 1, 2008

9th day of sch holiday, CIP and rebonding...

Today we had CIP from 8am to 1pm... i woke up at around 6.40am.. coz i slept too late... i slept at 2am last nite... then i bathe everything then my hair still wet i tie it up le... then i pack my clothes for later rebonding, then i went to AMK MRT to meet, then i meet with my frens then we went to the place to collect, today was using tin cans, me, li ting and crystal were assigned to bishan community library there, but obviously got ppl there also... we went to MacDonalds to eat breakfast then went to collect donations, then we ended up going to AMK there... we went to the place last week collect donations there then we collect lor, chicken and shu mei oso went along, coz nobody donate to them... then we gave the tin cans back early coz tooo tired, then me and chicken went to MacDonalds... I went twice... lol... coz my mom ask me to eat at MacDonalds as the rebonding will take 4h... then i went to change everything by 1pm, we gave the tin cans back at 12.30pm... so rush. then chicken waited with me for my mom... then my mom sent me to Heartland Mall to do the rebonding, but this time it took only 3h coz my hair the last part mostly straight le, then they trim abit oso... then after that go my grandma house, eat dinner with them, then go back her house, then go home.. soooo tired!!! *yawn*

No comments: