Monday, November 24, 2008

The days i woke up very late!

Two days ago, i woke up at 3pm... coz i slept at i tink 5am... keke... then at arond 6pm my mom went to fetch us to go our grandma house coz it was our grandfather's b'day... we went down at around 5.20 since my sis wanted to see sugarbities and we were looking but then it was not there... at 6 my mom fetch us then went to fetch ajiki then we went to my grandma's house... i played the com almost the whole time, but i ate quite alot i think... then we went downstairs to play with the cats... then we saw two of the cats like want to fight then we all went to watch, then we went up, take photo, eat cake then go home.... lol. then yesterday i woke up at 1+ and maple didn't let me play... sigh... then i went to my other grandma's house and then i played with my cous then i went home then i slept at 5am again. then today i woke up at 1+ again and then my sis wante me to let her play audition then my com dun let her play, then she created another maple char and made it a pirate i made a new one too.. we played but my com is crazy, i didn't have chance to play much... but i manged to be lvl 13... lol... tonight must slp early, tml going out... but knowing me i won't be able to wake up... lol

No comments: