Wednesday, November 5, 2008

13th day of Sch Holiday

Today, i woke up earlier then yesterday. i woke up at 10+am, then i went to play maple, but it was soo early so i quit and went to read fanfiction, then at around 12.30pm i went back to maple and saw more ppl in it, alot of ppl pqing so i asked for rpq, then i got alot of pt but then alot is ldr kik me out coz i low lvl, then i finally got one pt that is fun, but i met 3 ppl like to play with but i call them bully 1, 2 and 3 then bully 2 he doing cloud with me then he keep saying kill noah roadkam3lot... which is my maple name... lol then i played with them until 3.30pm and i lvled once then all had to leave so i quit oso, then i went to read fanfic, watch Mamma Mia! and Ah Long Pte Ltd, i liked one song in Mamma Mia! i like the part where she and the guy she gonna get married sing the song, then after tat i eat dinner then my mom ask me if i wanna eat satay, so i go eat le!! WEEEE!!!! lol

No comments: