Friday, November 21, 2008

A very very slow day... for me that is...

Last night i slept at 5am.... at around 3+am... i smsed chicken saying that i missed him, and i was lonely coz he nvr tok to me for very long.. then at around 7.30am, i woke up to his sms but i went back to slp... at 7.36 i woke up and replied to his sms... i thought it was kinda sweet so i was very kinf to him... then i went to play maple... but it was too early, so i went to finish quest then i quit... at arund 12+pm i slept again... until it was 2+pm ... he called me at around 1+ i think but i was sleeping so i didn't return his call... then he called me... so i was kind to him again... then i went to read fafics, after that i went to watch some MMVs but my house connection sucks! if i play my sis can't play... if my sis play i can't play...sad... but eventually we finally can play together but then the MMV load very slow... sigh... then i found new fanfics tthat are nice... now still reading... keke... but now i watching show till 11pm then maybe i might be able to sleep. keke

No comments: