Monday, November 17, 2008

Grandma's house

Yesterday... i didn't even play maple! My mom brought me out... and i thought it was onli like 3+ coz we weren't out that early... me, my sis and my mom woke up at 1pm... lol... then we went to 'waffle town' to eat... then we went to J8 to get the newbie t-shirt coz my sis wanted another halloween t-shirt and they were still selling... then we went there... there was nobody at first... but then when we went in... alot of ppl came n crowded the shop! lol... then it as like 5pm alrdy... i reali thought it was 3+pm... sigh... then we ended up going home coz my sis was wearing a skirt and she couldn't do lots of thngs with a skirt tat short! so we went home n then we left after while to go my grandma's house... then at my grandma's house... there were so few ppl there! onli 5 ppl excluding me, my sis n my dad... lol... then my grandma said that my cous was coming n he was bringing a fren.... me n my sis thought 'he must be bringing his gf' lol... then we were so bored since my cous n his 'fren' were not hre yet... my grandma ended up taking out a stack of cards to play... we played till they came.... n then my grandfather came into the room and he bet with my grandma.... if my cous bring a girl, my grandfather wins the bet, if he brings a guy, my grnadma wins he bet... and they bet $10... in the end, my grandma lost... cos he brought his gf! we thought she was sec 4 oso.. but she was sec 1! but she still older then me... she born in april leh! sad.. so many ppl older then me... then we left soon. when we reached home, my sis told my father that we were gonna stay downstairs since we wanted to play with Sugarbetes lol... we feed it milk since it kept drinking petrol! we fed it and wasted a lot of milk since it didn't drink much.... in the end we went home, played cards until 3+am then we slept! lol

No comments: