Monday, November 17, 2008

Today sucked!

I woke up at around 12+pm since i slept late yesterday... sigh... then i didn't know wat to eat for lunch and when i played maple... i finally lvled! but... my pt ldr made me do fpq since we had no muggler... but i agreed since i wanted to lvl n didn't care... but i was the highgest lvl in the pt... was lvl 59 but now lvl 60.... how to fight papa pixie?!!??!!? we ended up killing it... but.... sigh... we took quite alot of time... we left 3 min when we finally killed it... n i completed the quest of the papa pixie... sigh... then i left... coz if i did fpq n went to bonus stage, my rpq exp will be lesser... i didn't want that... so i left... causing everyone to go out oso... lol... then i went to play cards... just now at 10pm i went to watcha 10 o'clock show... until 11pm... then my dad bought the disc for high sch musical... but it sucked! it got a lot of parts that were left out! frm a 2h show until can squeeze to 1h 30min show! sigh... now still watching... but gonna slp soon la... sigh... soo hungry... so tired but when i lay my head on the pillow... i suddenly very awake... but i'll slp soon... sigh...

No comments: