Sunday, November 9, 2008

Day 14, 15 and 17th of Sch Holiday

On 6 and 7th of Nov all i did at home is, walk around, play maple, read fanfic soo boring, nth much to do at home. lol the today, i planted a few more seeds in my house the balcony, i planted 4 more plants... Daises, Fairy Fountains, Marigolds and Chrysanthemums. Then i eat lunch then i red more fanfics... at 5pm i went to bathe, then i got ready to go my grandmother's house. At my grandmother's house, my cousin was toking to his girlfriend and his girlfriend kept saying he was fat... lol... the my cous dun wan go spider web, then his older brother's girlfriend wore this shirt with a stick of fishballs but, they had fish head, eyes and fins! It was sooo cute! Then my cous older brother say i cannot wear sotong and fish, and onli got 3 design, so i was stuck with the chicken one... lol... but i tink it will be cute! lol... then i came home eary coz my dad wanted to watch Madagascar.... then i went to ply maple, but i couldn't pq since all the pt ldr all so stupid so now i reading fanfic then later slp.... lol

No comments: