Sunday, November 9, 2008

16th day of School Holiday

Yesterday, i planted a few seeds at my house balcony, my dad bought me the seeds the day before with the pots and everything, then i planted them all 6 of them, i learnt how to plant the seeds, put fertiliser and how to put he food... then my dad brought me out, we went to my grandmother's house first, we ended up going to turf city, coz my grandmother say there the bak kuh teh was nice, i ate it and it was ok for me, then we went back to Toa Payoh via shuttle bus... then me and my dad said goodbye to my grandmother and grandfather as we had to go return library books, then we went there, returned and my dad wanted to buy some shoething, so we went there then went to the ntuc nearest to the mrt, there we bought 4 more packets of seeds and a spray bottle, then we went home, i went to ply maple and my dad went to watch show... now i'm so tired! *yawn* gotta slp soon.. Nite!

No comments: