Saturday, November 1, 2008

8th day of sch holiday and HALLOWEEN!!!!! TRICK OR TREAT!

lol... yesterday, i played maple from around 8.45am to 3.30pm... i lvled once and i train until 50% so it's quite ok la... then at 3.30pm, i went to read fanfic till 3.45pm.. then ni bathed, my mom came back home around 4pm, then she got business call, then i was bathing until 4.05pm, then i hurried, i changed, quickly blowed dry my hair and then tied it up even though it's wet... coz have to rush... then in sch, pay money, wait for Mr. Ng awhile then take report book then go home, i reach home i went to change coz i was helping my mother with her work.... i wore my halloween t-shirt, a mini skirt and tights... then i went to the car and drew my halloween face... the pic haven put in com yet so cannot show, then in the car, i was sitting at the passenger seat, then my mom drove to Hougang Mall, on the way there, got red light then got one bus beside my mom's car, then got one girl and her mom was facing towards the car, when the mother saw me she told her daughter to look away, not at me, then i went to Hougang Mall and went to work, i tok abit with ppl then i went to help pack up, vacuum and put tables in the stalls... then we were there until 11+pm, i helped sun yi to pack her things for her stall then i saw stephanie, then we left after awhile... my mom brought me and ajiki to a place to eat, they treat coz i assistant today work very hard, then go home and slp... yay....

No comments: