Monday, October 13, 2008

Checking of EOY Exam papers Day 1

Today... we checked our EOY exam papers... the first paper we checked is.... Science... i passed!!! YAY!!! Then English... AGAIN I PASS!!!! YAY!!!! Then is recess... then is Geography... again another pass... YAY!!!! then is Literature..... I didn't expect to pass leh.... it's like... i'm very shocked that i passed lit... i just can't believe it ne... but i passed... YAY!!! lol i'm crazy... then next is Home Econs... I failed the paper by 4 and a half marks... but that paper only 40% of SA2... the other 60% is coursse work.. so i think i will pass... After sch... me, clara and shu mei went AMK Hub... we went to Tenchi.... Clara became a member and i renewed my card... but i think they will send to me my card la... lol... then after that i reached home it was.... 4.19pm... my maid said.... I thought 4pm you are supposed to reach home? then i say the bus so long she dun believe me... sigh... then i bathe and everything... i watch anime and read fanfic and hear song... then at around 8+pm my pri sch fren ask me call her.. then we tok until her b'day then she ask me invite chicken coz he my.. u noe wat ne clara... then we tok about him lor... lol... then now we chatting on msn YAY!!!

No comments: