Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 3 of School Holiday and my Cousin's b'day pt

Yesterday, i went out early to bugis coz my sis got to go sch at 11am, then we ate at bugis first coz the shop not opened, so we ended up sending my sis off first, then me and my mom went to the shop and bought the halloween t-shirt, it was buy 2 for 1 free so we got the third shirt for my cous b'day present, then we went to my mom's collegue's house since he's going to, we waited for him to cook finish then we left, i also bought a swimming costume... then we went to my cous house, nobody was there except them, then me and my mom went swimming, then we went up, ate, played games, i won quite a few, then at 12am, i was sooo tired tat i went to slp until 2am, then my mom woke me up, then we went home, we sent my mom's collegue home and then we went home, then i slept immediately again since i was too tired... lol....

No comments: