Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today....

Today i woke up at 8 am i think... then i brush teeth and everything... then i went to tok to my dad... asked him some of the questions i didn't noe for my maths exam... then i went to watch Inuyahsa coz i was bored... then i remembered i needed to buy colour pencil for art.... so i asked my dad he said anytime i wannna go then we go lor... then my mom asked me if i wanna go out with her... i decided to go with her... i bathed, then we left... First, we went to pick up her collegue, Ajiki... then we went to rivervale mall coz my mom has an event there... next we went to Pasir Ris to book the chalet for my birthday... We book it on the 9,10 and 11 of dec... it was then when my mom found out she had forgotten to take back her IC when she went to Starhub at Hougang Mall to do something to her phone... We rushed there and Ajiki went to find a parking lot while me and my mom went up to the 4th lvl to get her IC... we got it back but there was no carpark, so we left to find some food to eat some where... we went to one shop at Lavender, where they sell crab porraidge (sp?) i ate it until it was sooooooo damn messy the crab shells were flying everywhere!!! But it was nice, i ate tou fu too... then we went to Thomson Plaza cos i needed to buy things from popular like, colour pencils, fabric glue (since my shirt the ironed on picture was coming out) and correction tape... then we sent Ajiki to one place then we went home and i did my art stick the pieces that came out of my shirt back on and my mom checked her email.. i was soooo tired that at 7.30 pm after dinner i went to wath Inuyasha awhile then i hear songs and then i read fanfic... so now i'm gonna sleep. My damn headaches are getting worse! lol

No comments: