Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 1 of Sch Holiday

Today is the start of the sch holidays, when i woke up it was only 6.45 am, then i stayed in bed until my dad woke up... which is around 7+, theni started on the DIY thingy, at 9+ my maid asked me wat i wanted to eat, i told her then went back to making the DIY thing, at 10.30am i think, i finished making everything, i showed my sis and my mom, they said it looked real, then i went to decorate the box, after everything was done, i packed up, went into my room and played with the extra cloth i have, my sis snatched it away, then i tried to snatch it back, we snatch here snatch there until my mom come out of the bathroom also shocked... lol... then she asked me go bathe coz she say today me and my maid go Tiong Bahru Plaza take the stamp i ordered, we took quite a long time to go coz, have to wait for bus, see which mrt to go and walk there, when we finally reached, we went to the shop, get the stamp then went to KFC to eat, after eating, we went to the toilet first, then we went to Watsons coz my maid wanted one 8 in one thing, all the curler and striaghtener thing, it was 59.90 leh! s ex, lol... then we went home, we took very long again coz have to walk there, take MRT , wait for bus and walk home, once at home, i on my com then it was sooo slow until i had to use my mom's com, then i played from about 2.45pm to 9pm, then i type this, i played for sooo long,and nobody told me... while i was watching maple videos on youtube, i found one whole long list of songs, i wrote them down but didn't want to find, tml then i will find... sigh, tml got CIP, my sis say CIP very fun, can slack, last time she was doing CIP then got nobody so she and her frens went to KFC to eat until time's up... lol, i hope tml also can have fun like her la... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: