Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chilli Crab and Me SICK?!?!?!??!

Today in the morning when i woke up i got sore throat... then at 11am, i was craving for Chilli Crab... so i asked my dad to help me cook but since we didn't have the ingredients, we had to buy since my maid was on her off day. So, we went to the NTUC at the market. After we bought the ingredients, we went home... it took quite some time.. after we finished cooking(my dad help me alot! lol), we ate, my sis was first time trying to eat crabs... when i made Chilli Crabs last time, she onli took the sauce, but today! She finally tried eating crabs! I'm so happy for her! After we ate, i dunno how but i suddenly got running nose.... i din't take medicine though... didn't feel like taking... lol... then after i eat finish, i went to ply computer awhile then i went to see my sis do her artwork, at that time i was very sleepy, dunno why, i had a bad headache... But i didn't want to slp coz i knew, if i slept, i couldn't slp at nite.... so i went to sew the DIY cake i bought.... then i was still so tired, that i went to the rm but didn't slp, instead i looked for things to do. then after awhile my dad went to buy MacDonalds for me and my sis. We ate and then i went to re-read one story of the fanfic... now still so HEADACHE!!!!! Sigh... i cannot stay awake leh.... dunno why, then my throat still very sore and i used up on bag full of tissues and i still have running nose. my dad told me to slp in his rm coz of it... sigh... now soooooo tired! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments: