Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Checking of EOY Exam Papers Day 2

today... we checked our papers again... i failed my maths and chinese... in the morning when i reached sch i was reading manga coz my frens were not in sch yet... then they came.. then we sat at the parade square there... then we had photo - taking after assembly... the photos were weird... first was we sit and look at the camera, second is stand up and look at the camera... thrid is we wave at the camera! So LAME! Then we went to the hall to check our chinese papers... i failed by 14 marks i think... but i happy la... then it was recess... then we checked our maths in the rifle range... i failed my maths by 4 mark.... i can't believe Jasmine would cry when she passed.... at least she passed... Then after that we went to AVA room go see our Art... then we went back Form Teacher's Home room... but Mr Ng nvr appear... then we went to AVA rm again... but then is wrong so we went to D&T rm 1 then there we do anything we want.... then we go back home... when i reached home i do the usual things... read fanfic, watch anime, hear song and sing song.. at 6pm... my mom brought me out to dinner... usually adults will scold their children when they faila subject... but my mom brought me out to eat a very nice dinner, go with me go bata see shoe... meet her last time vendors and buy me things... My mom's THE BEST! lol

No comments: