Saturday, October 18, 2008

Out almost the whole day!

In the morning at about 6am... i dunno y but i woke up... then i went back to slp, at 6.45am, i woke up again and i couldn't get back to slp... then i went out with my dad at 8am... since he has rented a car, then we went to the Macdonald at AMK ave 6 one i tink, then we went my grandma's house. After that, he sent me home and he went to return the car, when i reach home, my mom was awake, then she ask me if i still can eat 'Pepper Lunch' i said can... then she ask me to bathe first, after i bathe, my mom went to bathe, my sis was the last one to bathe,next we went Hougang Mall, my mom was dealing with her event things abit, after that, we went to 'Pepper Lunch', then we went to Paya Leyba(sp?), the big 'This Fashion' there, in the end, i bought one jean material dress, one skirt and one off-shoulder shirt, my sis bought one dress and a skirt and my mom bought jeans... then we ate KFC for awhile... after that we went to Tanglin Mall coz my cous there selling things only for today, then after that we went to 'Waffle Town' to eat... then we went home and then i did the DIY things for awhile, then i going to slp le... *yawn*

No comments: