Friday, October 3, 2008

Exam No. 5 - Maths Exam

Today the maths paper was damn hard!!!! I did the whole paper but all my ans all wrong coz i stupid so i noe which quetion i got wrong... I surely get only 10 for the whole paper! lol... But really hard leh... alot of ppldidn't do section B leh... there was no section C so quite ok la or nots i no time already... i finished the paper at 9.45 am... then i check my paper, tie it together... it's 10am already, so i handed in the paper... On the way home, a little farther than the bus stop, i saw my sister going towards the bus stop to go school... then i went up and my mom just woke up i think... She bathed, eat, blah blah blah... Then i ate some sunny - side ups for breakfast... then my maid went to NTUC so my mom asked her to buy for me some food for lunch... i ate MacDonalds for Lunch... I ate Fillet - o - Fish... actually i wanted bandito meal from KFC, but they said all the outlets all dun have le... sad.... Then after that it was the usual... reading fanfic... studying... but i went to look for D.Gray Man ep 103 at 7.30 pm..... but i watch finished it at 8.30... coz so many websites all only have half, i finally fouind it at www.veoh.com. Then i waited for it to load... Then i watched it... After that i was sooooooo bored that i went searching for new songs to hear... i found one song called Concrete Angel by DJ something... i cannot rmb... Jasmine also sent me one message saying wat ' i have a confession to make.... i love you... send it to your best friend' things... i nth to do so i forward it.... my pri sch fren said she was freaked out... lol i was too at first, then we talk about the exams then i said i was going ice - skating with my friends net wednesday and she said that next friday, she going KBox with her freinds i think... that's all ba...

Jasmine.... Wat happened to you????

No comments: