Thursday, October 2, 2008

Exam No. 4 - Science Exam

Today was the science exam... as usual i went to school had my exam. After that i stayed back in school becoz we had to do the geography test thing... ugh! Until i 11.30am then reach home leh! Then i ate duck porridge for lunch... After that i played the com awhile then i went down stairs to buy some snacks to eat since my house has no more tibits... In the lift i met one auntie who lived it the 17th storey i think then we talked abit then we went different places... i went to buy my food then she dunno go where... after that i came back up to my house... played the computer some more... then i study for my maths exam tml... then my dad came back and i ate mi - goreng for dinner then i study some more then i pack my bag then i type this.. yay!!! now reading manga for awhile until 10 pm so i can sleep... Today's a tiring day! Whew!

No comments: