Monday, October 6, 2008

Exam No. 6 - MT Exam

today... we had the stupid MT exam.... for Paper 1 it was quite ok.... but for Paper 2..... 3/4 of the Paper i didn't noe how to read... sian... the questions all i anyhow ans one... i see one word from the question in the passage i copy down then the writing number one.... i anyhow choose... sigh.... i go normal tech chinese also nevermind.... at least it's my pace i think... but i dun wan go normal tech next year leh... sad.... after that i went home..... then i went to my house, my dad was at home coz he needed to clear his leave... i dunnoe how long will he have his leave but it was quite ok la... so happy!!!! Today i'll be eating chilli crab instant noodle... although i didn't try it before, but i can't help loving crabs... especially chilli crabs... YUMMMMM!!!! lol I'm a crab eater.... but i dun eat other seafood except for prawns and lala < dunno wat but nice!... lol.... now i'm off to colour my art prep work and then i'll study for tml's home econs exam... whew! 2 more exams and it'll be finally over!!!! Exam soooooo STRESS!!!! finally can relax le... then i plan for my b'day pt which is on december 9.... lol

No comments: