Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cyber Wellness Course and Movie Screening

Today in sch... Sec 1A,B and C(which is my class) has a cyber wellness course... it was until 11am... and our recess was 11AM!!!! It was like so damn late... then after recess we went to the AVA rm and watched a movie called Akeelah and The Bee... it was a nice show... but... clara couldn't see... coz she broke her spectacle... she had to walk around without her spectacles.... then i went home.... chicken sent me STUPID and i mean STUPID messages like 'i think i 3.45 plying maple' and 'i now playing maple' i had to tell him to stop sending me stupid messages! SOOOOO IRRITATING! I was charging my phone when he kept smsing stupid things.... then i have to roll over to the charger and see my phone... grrrrr! then my com suddenly got things pop up then they say my com got virus... sad.... but still can use la....sigh...

No comments: