Monday, October 20, 2008

Lower Pierce Reservoir Walk and me not recovered!!!!!!!!

Today when i woke up in the morning, my mom asked if i wanted to go to sch since i was sick, i said nvr mind coz in the morning i ok ma.... then after that in sch, we had the stupid assembly, mrs tan scolding, telling us about the new principal, etc.etc... then after the boring assembly, we had the boring mind-mapping session... sigh... the stupid teacher! TOOK AWAY OUR RECESS TIME!!!! HOW CAN WE EAT AND CHANGE LIKE THAT?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!? Well, we were abit late but so were other ppl so it was ok... then we meet our teacher in the foyer, then we went to Lower Pierce Reservoir... I only saw some monkeys and a snake AND I GOT LOTS OF MOSQUITO BITES! Half way through the walk, my running nose came back, causing me to have headaches... but chicken..... didn't really care... well he did, he offered me his umbrella... and my since my sis told me to be nice to him, i was nice to him, during the break.. lol.... then we went back to sch... then we stay there awhile. then we left... Me, Clara n Jasmine went to Shaw Plaza coz got tenchi there... we ate Macdonalds(must be thinking i eat MacDonalds every day...) then we went upstairs coz tenchi was upstairs but we found out that it moved to one place... so we went that place, but they didn't have any comic books... so we all went home... Clara n Jasmine walked to the bus stop opposite the place we r from and i went straight and took a bus back... then i bathed... but I CAN'T USE THE STINKING COM COZ THE CONNECTION WAS OFFED!!!! I didn't have the room key... sad... then i was plying abit, reading abit and resting abit.... but can tell chicken is more caring le, now my running nose is worse then ever, i got sore throat, got headache, got stomach ache and feeling hot coz i can't slp in aircon rm.... sigh....

No comments: