Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Holiday... for dunno wat reason lol

Today... when i woke up, i was soooo tired... but i couldn't get back to slp... then i was plying the com from 8am to 9 am then i walk around the house for awhile, then i re-read fanfic from 10am to 11.45am... then my mom woke up, she asked me to bathe coz she bringing me go see doctor... then i bathe finish, then my mom went to bathe while i walk around my house again... then i decided to watch The legend of the brown sugar chivalries ep 13... half way through, my mom told me it was time for us to leave... then we left, my mom dropped us at the doctor at toa payoh... after me and my maid went to see the doctor(only i see my maid followed me)... we went to comic connection, there didn't have the DIY thing i want, so i went to eat first while my maid went shopping... when i was nearly donw, chicken smsed me and said he was in Toa Payoh as well and he went to meet me at MacDonald... We talked abit then my maid went to pick me up while he went to MosBurger where his mom was waiting, then after that me and my maid went to bishan J8, then i went comic connection again, and i bought the DIY thing i wanted! Then after that, we went back home... I spent my time walking around the house over and over again, reading fanfic and resting. Surprisingly, my sis came home early.. then we were doing our own things for hours when she heard this song 'Right Now' by Akon... then we ended up addicted to the song... i'm starting to like the song 'Fall' By Ina, it was recomended by Jasmine... lol then i was hearing 'Leavin' By Jesse McCartney... Now i keep on hearing 'Right Now' by Akon, coz me and my sis really liked it alot, just now, we danced to the song lol...^^ :)

No comments: